Jack is the product specialist for the UK Fixed Income team. Having previously interned at Allianz Global Investors in Hong Kong and at Jupiter Asset Management in London, Jack joined the team at Allianz Global Investors in July 2016. Jack holds a First Class Honours BSc in International Relations and an MSc with Merit in International Political Economy from the London School of Economics.
Posts written by the author :
- Graphic content – September; is Trump right to want a lower oil price?, 26 Sep 2018 in General
- Graphic Content – August; Lower HY issuance masks growing US corporate sector liabilities, 14 Aug 2018 in General
- Graphic Content – July; Is US inflation really that high?, 13 Jul 2018 in General
- Bernanke’s latest monetary policy framework isn’t novel – it’s 90 years old, 25 Oct 2017 in General
- Graphic content – June; the ECB continues to be too optimistic, 14 Jun 2017 in General
- Graphic content – December; the countries most exposed to a rise in protectionism, 08 Dec 2016 in General